Customer Perceptions were absolutely delighted to attend the Retail Excellence Retreat this year, with a fantastic lineup of speakers. The spectacular venue – Carton House
Blogs & Publications
Learn • Hear • Read
Blogs & Publications
- Customer Perceptions Attend the Retail Excellence Retreat
- What Do Mystery Shoppers Actually Do?
- Things To Consider When Choosing A Mystery Shopping Company
- Streamlining the Customer Experience with QR
- Mystery Shopping Professionals Association (MSPA) Conference
- Retail Excellence Ireland’s SIRA Launch
- Everything you need to know about in-store audits
- The Effects An In-Store Audit Has On Staff
- The Top 3 Benefits of Using a Market Research Company
- Visual Merchandising Trends 2022
- Strengthen Mystery Shopping with An All-Inclusive Audit
- How To Tell Your Staff About Mystery Shopping
- Tips for Creating a Successful Customer Experience Strategy
- The Different Types of Internal Audits Explained
- Why an In-Store Audit is Exactly What Your Business Needs
- 3 Reasons Why Customer Experience Increases Sales
- The Different Types of Mystery Shopping Explained
- How Mystery Shopping Can Benefit Your Business
- Top 10 CX Secrets
- Interview with our MD – Emma Harte
- Benefits of Visual Merchandising for your Business
- Hello Hospitality: Trends for 2021
- Supermarket Superheroes
- Mystery Shopping the User Experience
- One Million Mystery Shops
- You name it, we can do it!
- 2019 Irish Restaurant Awards
- Retail Excellence Retreat and Expo 2019
- Celebrating International Women’s Day
- Day 3 at Catex
- Catex Continues… Day 2
- Catex 2019 – Day 1
- Fitzers 5k Run/ Walk
- Audits for your Business – Presto Audits
- CATEX 2019 – We’re Exhibiting
- Staff and Customer Experience
- The Customer Journey
- Mobile Payments Using A Mobile Phone
- The Irish and Alcohol
- How Mystery Shopping Works
- Customers and Loyalty
- Career Opportunity for a motivated, experienced client account manager.
- What’s The Point Of Mystery Shopping?
- Telephone Customer Care – Customers At A Distance
- Closing The Deal!
- High Street Shopping
- 5 Secrets To Making Staff Training Stick
- The Meat of The Issue:
- Banking For Yourself:
- Loving Your Customers on Valentine’s Day
- Coffee Drinking in Coffee Shops
- Your Customers’ Moments of Truth- Guiding Them Through
- Goals and Achieving Them! 4 Simple Steps to Improve Your Business Performance
- Career Opportunity – We’re Hiring!
- Making Your Customers Comeback Kings!
- 3 Key Moments in Transmitting Product Knowledge to Your Customers.
- In-Store Advertising – How Do Your Customers Feel About It?
- Why Your Customers Aren’t Online Shopping
- Six Ways to WOW! Your Customers!
- Still Blasting Customers Out of It
Hiring an undercover shopper is a great way to assess whether your business meets or exceeds your expectations and provides the right quality of products
Emma Harte (CEO) and Susan Reilly (Head of Sales and Marketing) were both delighted to attend the Mystery Shopping Professionals Association (MSPA) annual conference in
Do you really need to do market research? Not only do you need it – it is essential. No business should underestimate the value of
Mystery shopping has the ability to completely transform your business, which can promote positive changes, including rebuilding and expanding on an already established brand. It
Business leaders in 2022 will need to be heavily focused on improving their customer experience (CX) strategies if they hope to succeed. In order to
What is an In-Store Audit? An in-store audit, sometimes referred to as a retail audit, store walk, or store inspection, is basically an assessment of
Benefits of Visual Merchandising Visual Merchandising is at the core of a successful retail outlet. It is the first form of selling and featuring