Are you ready to take your mystery shopping game to the next level? Whether you’re a seasoned shopper or just starting out, having the right
Blogs & Publications
Learn • Hear • Read
Blogs & Publications
- Essential Tools for Mystery Shoppers: Making Your Job Easier
- How to Get More Mystery Shops: 5 Tips to Stay Ahead
- Deciding Between Online Surveys and Face-to-Face Surveys: Which is the Better Option?
- Exploring the Distinction: Face-to-Face Surveys vs. Interviews
- What are the advantages of Face-to-Face surveys?
- What are Face-to-Face Surveys
- Personalised Interactions: The Key to Delighting Customers
- Mapping the Customer Journey
- Meeting with Minister Simon Coveney
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys: Why Are They Important?
- Set Clear Customer Experience Goals: A Path to Business Success
- How To Measure The Impact Of Customer Experience Initiatives
- Understand Your Customers: Unlocking the Secrets to Business Success
- The Crucial Role of Mystery Shopping in Today’s Competitive Market
- Stay Ahead of the Game: The Latest Trends in Customer Experience
- Effective Competitor Analysis: A guide
- Why Mystery Shopping is a Key Tool for the Retail Industry
- Four Incredible Advantages of In-Store Audits
- MSPA Conference 2023
- 5 Reasons Why Mystery Shopping Is A Key Marketing Tool
- 4 Amazing Benefits Of In-Store Audits
- Common Mystery Shopping Mistakes To Avoid
- The Importance of Competitor Analysis
- Who Can Become A Mystery Shopper?
- The Advantages of Focus Groups
- The Importance of Competitor Analysis
- Customer Perceptions Attend the Retail Excellence Retreat
- What Do Mystery Shoppers Actually Do?
- Things To Consider When Choosing A Mystery Shopping Company
- Streamlining the Customer Experience with QR
- Mystery Shopping Professionals Association (MSPA) Conference
- Retail Excellence Ireland’s SIRA Launch
- Everything you need to know about in-store audits
- The Effects An In-Store Audit Has On Staff
- The Top 3 Benefits of Using a Market Research Company
- Visual Merchandising Trends 2022
- Strengthen Mystery Shopping with An All-Inclusive Audit
- How To Tell Your Staff About Mystery Shopping
- Tips for Creating a Successful Customer Experience Strategy
- The Different Types of Internal Audits Explained
- Why an In-Store Audit is Exactly What Your Business Needs
- 3 Reasons Why Customer Experience Increases Sales
- The Different Types of Mystery Shopping Explained
- How Mystery Shopping Can Benefit Your Business
- Top 10 CX Secrets
- Interview with our MD – Emma Harte
- Benefits of Visual Merchandising for your Business
- Hello Hospitality: Trends for 2021
- Supermarket Superheroes
- Mystery Shopping the User Experience
- One Million Mystery Shops
- You name it, we can do it!
- 2019 Irish Restaurant Awards
- Retail Excellence Retreat and Expo 2019
- Celebrating International Women’s Day
- Day 3 at Catex
- Catex Continues… Day 2
- Catex 2019 – Day 1
- Fitzers 5k Run/ Walk
- Audits for your Business – Presto Audits
- CATEX 2019 – We’re Exhibiting
- Staff and Customer Experience
- The Customer Journey
- Mobile Payments Using A Mobile Phone
- The Irish and Alcohol
- How Mystery Shopping Works
- Customers and Loyalty
- Career Opportunity for a motivated, experienced client account manager.
- What’s The Point Of Mystery Shopping?
- Telephone Customer Care – Customers At A Distance
- Closing The Deal!
- High Street Shopping
- 5 Secrets To Making Staff Training Stick
- The Meat of The Issue:
- Banking For Yourself:
- Loving Your Customers on Valentine’s Day
- Coffee Drinking in Coffee Shops
- Your Customers’ Moments of Truth- Guiding Them Through
- Goals and Achieving Them! 4 Simple Steps to Improve Your Business Performance
- Career Opportunity – We’re Hiring!
- Making Your Customers Comeback Kings!
- 3 Key Moments in Transmitting Product Knowledge to Your Customers.
- In-Store Advertising – How Do Your Customers Feel About It?
- Why Your Customers Aren’t Online Shopping
- Six Ways to WOW! Your Customers!
- Still Blasting Customers Out of It
Are you eager to snag those coveted mystery shops before they vanish? Mystery shopping can be a fun and rewarding way to earn some extra
In today’s digital age, businesses and researchers have a plethora of options when it comes to gathering data. Among the most popular methods are online
Written By: Lynn Carr In the realm of data collection, face-to-face surveys and interviews are often used interchangeably, but are they the same? Let’s delve
By Susan Reilly – Head of Sales and Marketing In the age of heightened customer expectations, personalisation has become a crucial element in creating exceptional experiences. By
By Susan Reilly – Head of Sales and Marketing Customer satisfaction surveys are essential in the current business environment because they provide insightful information about
By Lynn Carr – Senior Project Manager In today’s highly competitive business landscape, providing exceptional customer experiences is paramount. To ensure you’re consistently meeting and exceeding customer
By Susan Reilly – Head of Sales and Marketing The success of firms in all sectors is now heavily influenced by customer experience. Giving your
By Susan Reilly – Head of Sales and Marketing In today’s competitive business landscape, understanding your customers is the key to unlocking long-term success. By gaining a
By Susan Reilly – Head of Sales and Marketing In today’s cutthroat business landscape, companies face intense competition and ever-increasing customer expectations. To gain a
By Susan Reilly – Head of Sales and Marketing Customer satisfaction is a crucial component of the success of every organisation. Giving customers a positive
By Susan Reilly – Head of Sales and Marketing The key to success in today’s competitive market is having a solid grasp of your customers.
Mystery shopping, a technique that involves sending anonymous evaluators to assess the customer experience, has become an increasingly important tool in modern marketing. With the