Client Account Supervisor Role
Customer Perceptions Ltd. is a rapidly growing Consumer Research Company, based in Dundalk, Co. Louth since 1995. Our specialist services include: Mystery Shopping Programmes, Client Satisfaction Surveys, Web based Surveys and Training (primarily Customer Service programmes). We work with clients in the Financial, FMCG, Hospitality/Tourism, Telecommunications and other service sector businesses.
The Client Account Supervisor reports directly to the Customer Perceptions’ Managing Director and is responsible for the efficient & effective working of the Account Management Team.
• Supporting the Account Managers in managing consumer research projects/ mystery shopping programmes.
• Following up with all relevant parties to ensure deadlines and output targets are met.
• Assisting in the recruitment of new field researchers/mystery shoppers.
• Assisting and enhancing in the quality process i.e. proofing reports, analysis, systems etc.
• Generally contributing to the business management of the Consumer Research Division.
The Candidate will have…
• A 3rd Level qualification in a Business or Research related discipline.
• Considerable experience of building and managing a team in a B2B, office environment.
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written).
• Strong career track record of success and achievement.
• Experience / knowledge in using excel, word, outlook and PowerPoint.
• Basic IT skills in media / graphics / ability to make client presentations.
• A car with a full driving license and ability to travel to Dublin or Belfast on occasions (expenses reimbursed)
The Person will be…
• Ambitious, Motivated, Innovative and Career focused
• A strong team player and who can also work unsupervised.
• Able to accept responsibility, take pride in achievement and meet deadlines / output targets.
• A good time manager, organised and disciplined in their work.
• Have the ability to cope with a busy and sometimes pressured work environment
Customer Perceptions provides a pleasant and dynamic work environment with very significant opportunity for career advancement. Salary will be commensurate with the selected candidates’ experience and competencies.
Applications… please send your CV and relevant information by email or using the contact form provided to email@example.com before 30th January 2015.[/one_half]
Please attach your CV below:
[contact-form-7 id=”2543″ title=”job app”]